Re: [TCML] Speaking of Mosfets and oscillators - Push Pull

If I find some time I'll try to put that circuit together, though I'd
like to point out that this guy did somehow get a Royer/Armstrong
oscillator to work with FETs in a TC application.
http://users.skynet.be/BillsPage/TeslaPage.html
I've tried this with flybacks and the MOSFETs burn or short, but I was
using much different resistor values and IRF640? fets.  I think
MOSFETs are just prejudice against me, Oh well.

Scott Bogard."

	Are you always careful about GATE breakdown voltage?  Easiest way I know to wreck a power MOSFET is to break down the gate insulation.

Ed