RE: [TCML] Non-lethal use of a Tesla Coil in security

Yeah, what's the point of non-lethal security anyway?  Give them a
chance to come back?  I liked the Robocop system on the SUX2000...  I
am thinking a coil for my Halloween graveyard would be a nice touch,
though.  Or a PDT JL...

Nick A

(No sig included for Chip!)