Re: [TCML] Need coil winding advice

Hi Phil,

You would think I would have some pics, but apparently not. The discs are all stuffed away up in a cabinet somewhere as it's been over a year since I've wound a new coil. I didn't use wax paper or anything like that. I usually leave a little area of form unwound on each end, so no chance of getting the discs sticky unless I were to be really sloppy.

Take care,
Bart

FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx wrote:
I'm guessing you use waxpaper between the coil form ends and the insides of the disks, to keep from gluing everything together when coating?
    Got a link to pics of your setup?
-Phil LaBudde