[TCML] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2009!!  ( did you Really imagine that you would have gotten this far?)

another year has passed us by and We are Still Alive ( physically and mentally) Even though I have only been an active member ( of this list) for a mere 10 or so years, it has been intriuging to watch how the transformation of Coiling has progressed from the "standard" static spark gap Coils to the Solid State and advanced Tube coil designs also along with mention of "musically enhanced" coils....

More advancements have been accomplished in the last 7 years in coiling since the onset of coiling has been begun...

I am happy to be witness to this progression and to have been part of it even thou my contributions may be considered minimal in some aspect, but still I feel i did contribute to this list at some point during the past 10 or so years.

To glean the information of those who really delve into the depths of the "pure science" of Coiling I Thank you for your efforts.... and you know who you are guys!!!

Once Again, I wish you all a prosperous New Year and Thanks to those who enjoy sharing the information and education learned through the trials and tribulations of self imposed experimentations at ones own costs ( either financially or near divorce ;) )

I'm just wondering what the next 10 years will produce as far as advancements in Coiling will produce.... !!

Scot D