Re: [TCML] All 78 TCBA Issues are Online, for FREE

Cameron:

Terrific job on the interview with Harry Goldman.  And, great job on the
posting of all TCBA issues.

I love Harry's old photographs of early coils and experiments.  Harry
certainly spent a lot of time over those twenty
years doing literary research to come up with all those photos.  Harry is
dearly loved by all members of this Tesla List
for his unselfish contributions to the art of Tesla coil building.

Tesla Universe will be a valuable resource tool for all new Tesla coils
builders.

Best regards,

D.C.Cox
Dr. Resonance