[TCML] Tesladownunder on TV in Australia

For those in Australia there will be a 5 minute segment about my stuff on "Today Tonight" tonight 9th Jan in Melbourne and possibly other cities and will be shown in Perth on Monday channel 7 at 6:30. This was a 5 hour shoot on 5th Jan by Channel 7 at my place. They seemed very happy with the result which caused a bit of a buzz in the studio so they are running it nationally in Australia after a promotion over the weekend. It was originally to be cut for a 5 minute segment but not sure what it finally came out at.

It will show 6 foot sparks onto me in a Faraday cage, sparks onto my head in a pool, my mini TC and a 5kJ capacitor bank explosion.
Details and other videos here on this slow page.
http://tesladownunder.com/Media.htm

Peter