Re: [TCML] X-ray cable best practices for feeder cable

ok, then explain this:

Running 14.4 kV into a standard Tesla oscillator circuit, I observed fat
capacitive sparks firing across a 125 kV BIL pole pig bushing.
I saw this with my own eyes so I know it is possible and I recommend using a
safety spark gap to detect this ---- or keep buying pigs if
a resonance occurs.

So, please explain how we went from 14.4 kV to in excess of 125 kV?

This is certainly more than 2 or 4 times the input value.

My only explanation is blumlien, and according to the book, Power
Electronics, by Sargent, it is possible with a single coaxial coil to
achieve this.

D.C. Cox