Re: [TCML] op amp wiring

Here is a picture of what I had in mind
http://bogard.110mb.com/op-amp%20driver.bmp
as you can see the beginning looks just like the standard 3055
circuit, except the BJT drives the non-inverting pin, and the
inverting pin is fed a steady 6 volts.  This should give a square wave
output to feed the MOSFET.  If this won't work, I can always drive a
BJT which would drive the MOSFET like is done with the 555 timer
schematics.  Let me know what you guys think.  Thanks.

Scott Bogard.