RE: [TCML] NST Measurements

Bart wrote:
> My measured output at 120.2V input was 16390 which is a voltage ratio of
> 136 (not 125 as spec'd).

I wonder what the secondary voltage would measure if it were loaded with a 30mA load?  Unfortunately that requires a 500K/750W resistor - not something I have in my junkbox.

How linear is the 136X forward ratio over the 0-120V input range?  Could a much lower wattage 500K load be used at a reduced input voltage to predict the full-power loaded voltage?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA