Re: [TCML] What about an " Ebay/CraigsList" site for the TCML??

Hey guys, and thanks Jeff for posting on my behalf...

As Jeff mentioned, one of the original plans for the Tesla Universe is the
ability for members to maintain a parts inventory as part of their profile.
In addition to maintaining their own inventory, they will be able to flag
items as for sale. These items will be listed in a for sale section which is
planned to work as a classifieds type function.

There are no current plans for it to be an auction type site because as Adam
mentions, this adds a huge level of complexity to things.

These features will be available later this year.

Thanks,
Cameron