Re: [TCML] Arizona Teslathon Announcement

Hank,

Nice to hear that Chris is finally going to finish that beast.  How many
years has he been at it now?  Also nice to hear that the focus will be on
Tube coils in general.  Those tube coils have more "heart" than today's
solid state coils if you ask me.  When was the last time you saw a
transistor give off a warm, glow and it was a good thing?  I wish I could
bring my one hundred pound
VTTC<http://www.teslauniverse.com/community/forums/tesla-builders/vacuum-tube-tesla-coils/topic-3/0>,
but I don't think the Airline would like me trying to stuff that in the
overhead bin.  Assuming I get it working; I'll be bringing a DRSSTC, look
forward to seeing you there.

-Phillip