Re: [TCML] RFI EMI Filter question

Hey Thomas

probably should also do Line=Filter=Computer

Scot D

Thomas Ryckmans wrote:

Hello,

I use a RFI EMI filter between the line voltage and my NST (6kV 30 mA); LINE=Filter=NST=Terry Filter= etc

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RFI-EMI-Tesla-Filter-2-x-20-Amps-115-250vac_W0QQitemZ2
00302785560QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Electronic_Components?hash=item200302785560
&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

however I noticed that when I forget to switch off and unplung my computer
when operating the tesla coil 10 meters away, the computer tends to freeze.
Since I have a second of these RFI EMI filter, would it help if I used two
instead of one? My understanding of LC filter is limited, hence the question

LINE=Filter=Filter=NST=Terry Filter= etc

many thanks

Thomas