Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Resistors

Hi DC,

Only about 66uH inductance if something like 16awg is used. I'll await for a copy of your filter.

Thanks,
Bart

DC Cox wrote:
I will send you, off-list a copy of my filter.  I use a 2" ID PVC x 12-14
inches long for coilform and usually wind with
PVC covered wire, approx 100 turns.  In series with each lead between the
Terry filter and the sparkgap.

DC