Re: [TCML] One more EBAY auction

Hi everyone,

As long as we're on the subject of eBay, I've been auctioning off one of my
plasma sculptures there each week. Even though they may not seem directly
related to Tesla coiling, they do have something in common that fascinates all
of us...plasma!

It was actually my fascination with neon and plasma that rekindled my
interest in Tesla coils, so most of these plasma sculptures I  fill with xenon
(which creates a linear discharge instead of a glow  discharge) because of the
similarity to the long thin TC arcs, except that it's  silent, safer, and can be
run continuously right on your desk top. These pieces  are inspired by Geissler
and Crookes tubes and the very early high voltage low  pressure electrical
experimental apparatus of the 1800's and early 1900's. If  you are interested in
that kind of stuff, please have a look at my latest eBay  auction here:

_http://tinyurl.com/adqyc6_ (http://tinyurl.com/adqyc6)

Also click on the links in the description to see a video of the sculpture,
and more of my work on GlassArtists.org. I can also make tubes containing
helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon and mercury vapor if anyone has a need for
custom discharge tubes.

Tony Greer
Special Effects Neon
Lubbock, Texas