Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Resistors

The datasheet that I gave a link to is good for the 50W version or 100W version that is spec'd for the Terry filter. They are both "L" series or "270" series as ohmite calls them.  Unfortunatly the datasheet doesn't give an inductance value.

I would really doubt that the resistor would be multilayered, if it was, that would affect it's voltage handling ability, ie. it could cause flashovers between layers of the windings.

Shaun