Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Resistors

Realize though... That test equipment, and teqniques to match, have come a 'very' long way in just the last few years!! All those digits "might' really be "very real"... Less than 1 ppm is easy now for many measurement things... I am not sure they can make those old resistors to that consistent tolerance... But places like Ohmite have the test toys now that would leave all our jaws on the floor!!

They easily measure to the far sub Femto-farad level now... Even the old toys I made did that :D

Terry