Re: [TCML] Sudden and unexplained destructive racing spark flashovers

It's a right angle drive driven by a small 50 rpm gearmotor.  It runs the
3/8" brass rod (sec ground) up and down vertically.

It allows you to find the optimum sweet spot in only 5-10 minutes of
experimenting while the coil is continuously running.

D.C. Cox