Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:07 PM
Subject: [TCML] Re: Position of baffle inside secondary

I need to position a single baffle inside a TC. My guess is that voltage stresses are greatest the base as that is where racing arcs are, so a baffle near the base would be best.
Any comments? Hey even a noob has a 50% chance of being right here.
I think when tuned that voltage is lowest and current highest near the base, but in a racing arc situation things may break down more at the base

Peter