Re: [TCML] RE: FAQ

And just think what would have happened if an FAQ had said "don't waste your time attempting to build a triggered gap". That was kinda the conventional wisdom, at one time. Folks who might want to question whether it was possible or not, might be simply referred to the FAQ, with no real chance to debate the hows or whys. We all know there are quite a few sites that still insist on resonant sized caps, so even if you could get one created, it would be outdated as new discoveries were made, unless someone really took ownership of keeping it up to date. We ran into this at work, when we literally spent over a year creating SOPs, only to find that they were becoming obsolete quicker than we could update them.

Adam