RE: [TCML] gold secondary

Ed,

I'm not sure if you're responding to my comments or something else.  My comment was strictly about questioning suggestions that using silver (or gold) plated secondary wire has a measurable contribution to performance.

I don't think anyone has commented on the functional merits of a gilded topload; it can only be assumed to be done for aesthetics.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA