RE: [TCML] gold secondary

If you make coil of gold and gold plated parts my advice is to make it small.It's cheaper :-).You will not see performance improvements from it anyway.

Dex

--- earl_1975@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: earl rhodes <earl_1975@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [TCML] gold secondary
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:59:00 +0100

guys

the reason behind making a gold coil lies in the fact that there isnt one and also that when i

 say im going to do something i damn well do it

no other reason !!

im aware that silver is better but there has been no reported advantage to using it

im an atrist who is out of work and coiling is my ONLY connection to the outside world

a gold coil is my dream

im going to build it

 wether its an oltc or a classc tc or a dc resonant tc  or space wound or close wound either way its coming !! wait and enjoy when its done !!
earl