[TCML] Grounding rods

Hello All,

  I was wondering if anyone had played with a chemicle ground in the past. This is basically a copper pipe with holes drilled in it and then hammered into the ground. At that point brine solution is poured into the pipe to "activate" it. I have played with these in the past regarding ground antennas and have had decent success and was wondering if anyone had use one for a Tesla Coil ground.

  I am currently keep a small blog on my progress with building a Tesla Coil if anyone is interested in seeing the ground rod I am proposing to use.

http://z0rb.livejournal.com/tag/teslacoil

Thanks
Mike T.

Homepage