[TCML] Scientific Method

See my message below, edited as per moderator's advice:

I would like to piggy back on what Herr Zapp has said. Last night I read a passage in a book about Werner Heisenberg, noted quantum physicist. His approach to the mysteries of quantum mechanics was to forget all of the previous suppositions about atoms and build this new field of physics SOLEY on reliable experimental data. I think that this is a very good approach to anything. Heck, there is a lot of such data scattered across pupman, hotstreamer, and the Internet at large. It just needs to be consolidated.

Anyway, while DC has been coiling probably for longer than anyone on the list, his word should not be taken as the gospel truth (not that he implys it is, he just gives a lot of advice). He has done much to advance our hobby from selling discounted transformers and capacitors, to giving away various schematics, and especially hosting an annual teslathon.

Just my $0.02,
Drake

P.S.

This post is not meant to be defamitory at all to DC Cox. He has just made some extraordinary claims in the past that have not been backed up with real evidence (70 foot coils in australia, super small inductors, silver plated secondaries....)