RE: [TCML] Stranded/silver plated wire (was Scientific Method)

In a previous message, I said that I no longer have access to the instrument with which I made the AC resistance vs. frequency measurements.  I miss-spoke; it's still here, though it may take some doing to relearn how to use it.

Point is, it's available if you feel a comparison of your silver-plated stranded wire vs. solid magnet wire of the same gauge is useful.  I do.  I'll construct and test two small, identical secondaries (4"x6-12"?) if you supply the wire.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA