[TCML] Large Tungsten rod for sale, Pure W

Hi All,

I have for sale a spare 9/16"x7" pure tungsten rod for sale. That is .5429
Kgs. This is new old stock in the original tube. This is pure and is green
tipped. This would make some excellent fixed or flying rotary electrodes. I
have a second one that I am making a high power fixed electrode with but
don't need two. This was from a group buy I set up with Gerry R. from a
Newbury Park, Ca fabricator near me. I can still get more and they have
excellent quality control and tolerances as their clients are generally in
aerospace.

I'll list a price which will be a discounted cost from prevailing wholesale
costs when I make a call or two. I can't find a site that publishes the
prevailing prices.

I also have a pure copper sheet that is 1/8"x 12 3/8"x 24". It weighs in
about 10lbs. It's too nice to scrap!

Jim Mora

Please contact me off list if interested. I can arrange to have the W cut to
your specifications for cost.