[TCML] Engineering students in search of spun toroid. Please help!

We're a group of engineering students in Raleigh NC and we need a spun aluminum toroid. Someone was going to sell us one approximately 4" x 13" I believe, but we lost contact with him. We finally have some extra money in the budget. Ideally we're looking for a toroid around 4" x 18" but around that area will work. Can anyone out there help us please. Maybe give us a good deal since we're poor. Thanks!

Regards,
Andrew Robinson