RE: [TCML] final word on inductance

Please give it a rest.

I only like to comment when I can actually prove something.... Such as
the time comments were flying around about how it was "impossible" to
connect a Theremin to a Tesla Coil; that it "couldn't be done" and "this
is a lost cause". So here it is again..actual proof...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K41aPR2bKg&feature=channel_page

I personally commend Dr. Finn (and yes; he really is a doctor) for
building and proving his new zero crossing driver; an incredibly design.
I can't comment or make suggestions; as I haven't built one myself. But
the day I or someone else does, I would expect constructive criticism
and dialog on the subject. In the last several years, I haven't actually
seen the "good doctor" build anything and everything I have seen appears
to be total junk. How do you expect me to have any respect for someone
with this type of track record? So please, unless you have some sort of
proof with your own experimentation, give it a rest. I feel your
comments are disrespectful and do not promote harmony in the mentoring
of those who really want to make a go in the advance of Tesla Coiling in
our community.

Regards,
Henry

"If you don't get help at Charter Hospital; please get help
somewhere"...anonymous