Re: [TCML] WOW THANKS

Andrew Robinson wrote:
This might get removed by moderators,

Why would the moderators bounce this? Now.. if you were talking about how the list helped you to speak with Tesla's spirit, currently residing in Tunguska, and harness zero point energy to divine the future.....

but I just want to say thankyou to
everyone. This is the first time i've ever gotten really proven help in great numbers and my entire group thanks everyone for responding! I love this mailing list!

This list has consistently one of the highest signal to noise ratios of any I'm familiar with. Sure, we get off on tangents for a while, but it always comes back to practical stuff, and I don't think anyone who's a realistic newbie who asks for help goes away unsatisfied.