Re: [TCML] aluminum magnet wire

Interesting. This test result identifies significance of losses in the secondary system. If Jim does try this test, we can confirm.

Do you remember how much shorter the spark lengths were, such as a percentage?

Bart

DC Cox wrote:
I did it with identical 24 x 6" coils and the sparks were weaker, a few
inches shorter, and definitely not as bright.

Dr. Resonance