[TCML] need transformer oil

Hi all,

I am in need of about 25 gallons of good clean transformer oil
and it seems that it's getting increasingly hard to find local-
ly, at least in relatively small quantities and at a decent price.
One of my local oil jobbers does still carry Shell DialaAX but
only in 55 gal. drums and at $9.57/gal! Several years ago, I
was able to purchase the same oil in 5 gallon pails from this
same seller for under $6/gal. It seems that the oil products,
just like the copper wire products, has remained defiantly
expensive inspite of of a not-so-recent deflation in the spot
market prices of the product on the wholesale level. Anybody
have any suggestions or does anyone have about that much
oil that they would be willing to sale me for a "poor hobbiest"
price? It would be great if it was within a day's drive from Mem-
phis, TN. ;^) Anyway, if somebody could please help me with
my delimma, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
David Rieben