[TCML] Richard Hull featured in March Issue of IEEE Spectrum Magazine

For some of the older members of the TCML:
Richard Hull, one of the pioneering Tesla Coilers of the Tesla Coil Builders of Richmond (TCBOR) and previously an active member of the TCML, is featured in the March Issue of "IEEE Spectrum" magazine for his work with Fusors:

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=4795445&isnumber=4795432

Congratulations Richard!

Bert