Re: [TCML] Richard Hull featured in March Issue of IEEE Spectrum Magazine

Nick Andrews wrote:
Would be a nice read if'n I had access...  Maybe someone with access
could post the article pdf with a commentary/critique.  Should fall
under 'fair use.'

Nick A

OOPS - Sorry. I didn't have to log in when I tried this... must have
already had my browser cookies set.

In any event, I've temporarily uploaded a copy of the article onto the
Captured Lightning site:
http://www.capturedlightning.com/photos/HVStuff/Hull-Fusor.pdf

Bert