RE: [TCML] IGBT High Current Low Voltage TC Primaries

This was one of many of Terry's posts that I saved myself.  In a post dated 11/1/2006, http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2006/Nov/msg00006.html Terry points out that a fundamental problem with using low voltage primaries is that the resulting Q, when Lpri is so tiny, is too low to support any semblance of an oscillation.  Excellent reading!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA