Re: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...

This or the equivalent was described once before on this list and received this same response that I provide now (and I'm sure I won't be the first or only to respond.?

Please do not do this!??

Even someone with the training to do this would not consider it.? Especially someone with training would not do this.? This is more dangerous than operating high power infra-red (CO2) lasers.? The first indication that you have made a mistake is likely to be blindness.? Granted, we commonly discuss extremely dangerous items like pole transformers and high energy capacitor banks, but we also study and discuss well-understood and rigors safety procedures relating to their use.? The properties of micro waves are not particularly intuitive.? Animal cruelty is also not welcome.

quoted:?
I remved the magnatron from and power supply from one and built a 24" long wave guide...