Re: [TCML] charging reactors

Hi Dave,   I built my big coil about a year ago and I never use this coil designing software.  I always look at the coils other people build to find out what I need to know.  Your Green Monster is one of the ones I have looked at.   I was even going to use green magnet wire but I wasn't able to find any the right size at the time.

   The total amp draw on my system is about 50 amps and maximum spark length is about 9 feet. Also I forgot to mention that the toroid is 48"x 12".

Roger