Re: [TCML] VTTC filament getting brighter including some mini-eyecandy

Thanks a lot, I will try to mesure the plate current when I get the chance.

regards

Christoph"

	Sounds as if that capacitor was shorting out or something and causing really high peaks of cathode current.  From your picture the plate doesn't appear to be running very red [may not any - hard to tell] so appears all is well.  Will be interested in learning plate voltage and current when you can measure it.

Good luck,

Ed