To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 8:32 AM
Subject: [TCML] WWT 2009 a success!

I just want to say thanks to Henry and Chris and everyone else who worked to set up the event and brought coils and demos for yet another excellent time at the WWT2009 this weekend! There were many interesting characters in attendance, and some surprises as well. Who knew Jeff played the drums?

Quadzilla was amazing, need to go back and watch the video and check out the pics. Chris, what can I say, you did it again!

You guys are quite inspiring, but I don't think I can match the level of craftsmanship... Thanks again.

Nick A

"Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan