RE: [TCML] 1 Mhz ,1 kw

Typically, the frequency of well-designed coils goes down as the power level goes up.  A coil could be designed to meet your spec's, but its performance would be sub-optimal.  I would expect the frequency of a well-performing 1kW coil to be under 200KHz, and all the better if under 100KHz.

Rather than have all of us needlessly spinning our wheels to answer your vague questions, please share with us the rest of the story.  Exactly why are you targeting a frequency of >1MHz and power over 1kW?

Gary Lau
MA, USA