[TCML] Threadkill: "Wall Wart" Transformers

As it's clear that wall-wart transformers have no application to Tesla coils, I think this thread has run its course, and then some.

A wall-wart is a small transformer or power supply with AC plug prongs sticking directly out of it.  Google it!

So as my first solo act of moderation, this thread is done.  'nuff said.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

<snip>