[TCML] Cheap good motor run capacitors for Power Factor Correction.

www.surpluscenter.com is the place for new MOTOR RUN capacitors for Power Factor Correction. A direct link to the capacitor page is http://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?UID=2009032610555702&catname=&byKeyword=yes&search=run%20capacitor

They have from .39uF to 60uF for up to $6.99 each.

I know that Power Factor Correction has been discussed before so I won't go through all that again, but if anyone needs help in the PFC process, let me know offlist. I have the detailed pocedures and can provide info to make an appropriate current transformer to see your current waveform on a scope. I could also provide a current transformer ready to install.

Skip Malley