Re: [TCML] Homebuilt Transformer - Can you add shunts?

Best of luck to you Phil!
Whatever you experience during this process, please share.
It's not something the average coiler attempts, so it's interesting to see how it all works out.

Take care,
Bart

Phil Tuck wrote:
Thanks once again for your help Bart. I'm much clearer in my mind now over
what I'm doing and why. Chose the last option with some homemade shunts, two
trannys with ground centre tap, each tranny will have a primary and
secondary on each leg. Will post when success or failure have done their
worst.

Regards

Phil
www.follytowers.co.uk/tesla