Re: [TCML] Evangelizing Tesla

I look forward with interest to what's coming. No-one owns Tesla's stuff but we all use it in our different ways in our hobbies or business. More variety is likely to add to his legacy rather than diminish it. We all have our different perspectives though...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff W. Parisse" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Self appointment. Tesla didn't leave heirs...
Why the distrust Greg? I thought we are colleagues?
Support your community and the efforts of others to bring people together.
Jeff