[TCML] NE Ohio Coilers/Secondary Power Factor Corrections

A second regional teslathon for this area is planned for Sept. The current working theme for this year is a secondary power factor correction idea. If this works it may advance the state of art of TC building considerably. This premise shall  be tested and shortly reported upon. It demands the reconstruction of derived primary L and C values whereby L will decrease to a great degree accompanied by the corresponding necessary increase of C to maintain the same resonant frequency. The main objective here of demonstration is to show that a larger C value that would ordinarily load down a current limited supply such as a 15k/30ma NST to high degree: will no longer do so upon a secondary power factor correction, but this requires large working air core L values which are on hand here as the experimental proof of concept.

In the redesign a working C value of up to 150 nf seems feasible. If any local coilers have systems of C values in this larger range, they are welcome to bring it over on a weekend and test it with my supplied power factor correction system. I have 18 k * 4 = ~ 70,000 ohms air core 60 hz X(L) values for secondary power factor correction schemes.
Sincerely HDN