Re: [TCML] Wardenclyffe property up for sale

I vaguely recall that Tesla magnifying transmitter made use of a huge
earthing system and had the ability to transfer huge ground currents.
Would this have behaved similarly to any other Tesla coil or would its
scale and height caused secondary effects such as resonance with
'earths natural frequency'?

Chris