[TCML] Need Help & A Deal for Someone !!!

I have (4) 5000 watt FM/TV Broadcast transmitters in Tonopah, Nevada to be
picked up within a week. It is worth 1 or 2 of the transmitters & $100.00
fuel money to you if you can pick them up & hold my share for a couple of
months. They are servicable &/or loaded with HV stuff if parted out. They
measure 50 inches wide x 39 inches deep x 84 inches tall & weigh several
hundred pounds each. If interested contact me off list ASAP. They are worth
thousands each; no joke.  I have good pics of them.  73 Jerry KD0HNX
mdg11fbf@xxxxxxxxx  1-316-745-5052

--
"FREEDOM"=The result of intention and action against tyranny. "Live Free -
Be Free"