Re: [TCML] Brent Turner Playing "Thor" on History Channel

John,

Not sure if you can be too safe when you're doing this trick!  I also think
that part of the reason they ran the setup in the desert is so that they
could do long runs without disturbing the peace.  If you've every tried to
do a good shoot (moving or still) around Tesla coils you'd know that it
takes a while.  The film crew had to get the lighting set up right, and they
probably had to shoot him running the coil for a while to get shots they
were satisfied with.  The lights the film crew would have used might have
created a disturbance in their own right.

-Phillip Slawinski