Re: [TCML] Chinese made polystyrene caps

I've tested them.  They are not up to pole xmfr standards.  Perhaps good
below 5 kVA, but not above.

Our units are more expensive at $800, but still well below the $1,700
Maxwell price for the same unit.  Our are actually better for TC use since
the Q factor
is over 20,000 as compared with only 12,000 for the Maxwells.

Dr. Resonance