[TCML] DRSSTC revisit

Hi all,  Now that i know much more then before about drsstc's i decided to
give mine a little revisit.  I tweaked the bridge a little and made some
tuning and coupling changes and it resulted in something i can honestly say
i am proud of.  Here is a vid of it spitting out some 32" sparks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvjhaCbLTbg&feature=channel_page  After i
took that vid i tweaked the tuning a little more and managed to pull more
then a extra foot of sparks out of it.  I didn't take a vid of that today
because i didn't have time but i will within the next couple days.  The OCD
is currently set to around 450A and is throwing out some nice 44" streamers
Vid of that coming soon.