RE: [TCML] Capacitor Questions

Hello Bob,

The first capacitor I am unaware of, however, the second one sounds like it's a DC rated capacitor and will not function properly in a Tesla coil circuit. The reason I say that is that the 'stand-offs' are  differentiated between ground and HV out.

If you have no other use for the second capacitor, you may as well give it a shot. It would probably help to have a picture of it. (Also, the tolerance ratings are quite a bit high and I find myself wondering if the ratings are for capacitance drift with temperature change.

Good luck!

Christopher Karr