Re: [TCML] Re: Maxwell HV Caps on the bay...

Hi Jerry,

I think you're a day late and a dollar short on the

news of these Maxwells, as this eBay seller has

not had any of these listed for about a week or

so now. He was indeed selling a good number

of Maxwells as you described during the past

month and I nabbed 4 of the 75 kV rated Max-

wells myself. :) However, this is NOT the first

time that this seller has listed a bunch of nice

high voltage caps like this, so it may behoove

those who are still into the "dinosaur" large SG

driven coil systems (like myself) :) to mark this

seller in their favorite sellers list. ;^)

David Rieben